Create an empire by providing for your people, and make your mark on history.
From hunter-gatherers to immortal civilization. Watch your people go about their daily lives; make the right decisions and help them, and society, move forward.
Lead your people. Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile is the first and only strategy game where citizens, who behave like living, independent beings, are your primary resource. Power and prestige cannot be purchased, they must be earned.
Build your dynasty over 2,000 years. The fate of civilization is in your hands - you must balance your own ambition with your people's needs. The monuments you ask them to build are a testament to the prestige you have among your people.
Please take a look around this site to learn more! And if you'd like to see exactly what the game looks like, we have an extensive screenshotssection, and in-gamemovies are available for download. Should you have any questions or just want to discuss the game, be sure to check out the forums!
First historic city building game featuring an immersive 3D graphics engine
In-game AI, based on human nature, creating a real connection to life-like people
Erect breathtaking monuments to commemorate your achievements and adorn your city
Explore and combat neighboring provinces or expand through diplomacy and trade
Expansive, customizable choice of Campaigns and Map Editor
- Pentium® III or Athlon® 800 MHz processor or higher
- Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP operating system
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB required for Windows® XP)
- 1.1 GB uncompressed free hard drive space
A 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP-compatible computer system including:
- DirectX® 9.0b
- 100% DirectX® 9-compliant true 16 bit sound card and drivers
- 100% DirectX® 9-compliant 32 MB video card and drivers
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible mouse and drivers
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible keyboard
- 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible quad speed (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) CD-ROM drive and drivers
- Pentium® 4 or Athlon® 2.0 GHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB video card will full Direct 9.0 support